• We have a highly selective recruitment and ‘grow your own’ people strategy.
• We grow as fast as people could be developed, trained and assimilated within Scope.
• We make decisions jointly and use consensus-building approaches.
• We reject individual behaviour and compensate based on group performance, including our foreign entities.
• We selectively choice or services, clients and markets: we are specialists in group audits for international companies, located in global financial centres.
• We invest highly in research and development.
• We excel in intrafirm and stakeholder’s communication.
• We find it important to meet each other regularly, formally and informally.
What do we expect from Scopers?
• Unconditional and pro-active commitment towards our clients (and they always come first)
• Issues and mistakes: we solve them together and immediately, we do not make them bigger, we do not hide them or trying to deal with them later on.
• In the cooperation with others, inside and outside of our organisation, we are correct, supportive, we communicate carefully and listen to others.
• Employees are able to recognise work and get it done, but are also not afraid to ask.
• By means of feedback and coaching to each other we learn.
• We find a balance between work, study and other things that makes life interesting.
• Besides technical skills and communication skills, leadership and commercial capabilities are determining for a career within Scope.
• Progress in study and life-long learning is important and we expect that employees will set the right priorities in these.
How do we proof this?
• Flexible work: within Scope we have, for almost all positions, the ability to work flexible. In continuous communication with your manager and other Scopers certain tasks can be finished independent from time or place. Scopers have the ability to adjust their work performance, to a certain extent, to private wishes. Of course: in this the client and the business is always a priority.
• Pension: we do not have a pension scheme. Our remuneration is higher than average in the market. Scopers can use this ‘surplus’ to organize themselves a pension or other financial planning instruments. Or to buy time-outs.
• Leave: there is a possibility to take unpaid leave, for example for a sabbatical, next of kin care, extended parental leave, etc. Always in agreement with your manager and Scopers.
• Commute: we use as much as possible public transport to travel to office and clients. Scope will reimburse these costs. When public transport is not an option, we will search for sustainable alternatives.
• Life-long education: Both for Scope and for Scopers it is important to invest in personal development and in craftsmanship. Scope reimburses education that is needed for a good fulfilment for our profession and we provide Scopers with the time to do so. Scope’s goal is to have an open and continuous dialogue with our Scopers by using short-cyclic coaching in which experience and development of the Scoper is central. Furthermore, we use a personal career development plan, of which the Scoper is the writer, director and owner, and used for performance review.
• Based on your level within Scope, we provide you with our Scope personal development training for young professionals, management development for mid-level and leadership & strategy for director & partner level.
• Performance review and rewards (including profit sharing): depending on individual performance (50% performance, 50% development) and collective performance of Scope, measured by client ratings and financial targets.
• Communication: Scopers will get a mobile phone for business communication, including email. Everyone has a laptop and has always access to all programs and files that we need in our work.
• Diversity: Scope believes that a diverse group of employees leads to better results. This is shown in our recruitment and promotion process and in rewards, where we do not make any distinction between sexes, believe, preferences or otherwise.
Scope Audit & Assurance B.V. is the only audit company in the Netherlands that exclusively specialises in providing international companies that have the majority of their operations outside of the Netherlands in audit, assurances and audit-related services.